Sunday 23 June 2013

I love being able to cook

I love that two hours ago I had no idea what we were having for dinner and after a pop to the shops and 15 mins in the kitchen there's a lovely Roast Chicken dinner cooking for us all

I love that on Thursday I was so miserable I NEEDED cake and within the hour I had whipped up some much needed chocolate brownies.

I love the fact that this library lend has got me so excited (I may have to buy this as it's AMAZING!)



I love the fact that I've spent about an hour today reorganising my food pins on Pinterest (another love) and getting very excited about July's meal plan....

.....which is good as I had lost my cooking mojo recently having been poorly and run down.  We are away this week so will be eating out most of the time which will also help to have a break from cooking and thinking what to make.

Of course all of this is really based on my biggest love of all ....FOOD and EATING!


The only downside is it will be meal planning time for July when we get back which can be a chore even with all this enthusiasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment