Thursday 20 June 2013

Success!

Further to my post the other day about the reality of activities on pinterest, today I tried again with this this. And it worked!!  The little man loved it and played with it for half an hour even though I totally forgot to add the glitter.



We did some writing with our fingers and a paintbrush but mainly he liked making circles (his favourite things!).  The instructions say it can be stored indefinitely but after most of it going on the floor several times I binned it but still have half a jar left from on pot of 29p salt which I think is a bargain!! 


I'm currently working on a BIG project which I will tell you more about once I'm sure it's going ahead but I got this out today to help me with it - which is my old flower press which was a birthday present probably about 30 years ago :O  and it's still going strong :) wish I could say the same for me!!  But am hoping our upcoming holiday (and possibly some sleep little man if you're listening) will help with that.  

All I will say about my big project is that I've got two spreadsheets and a folder on the go already ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Im gonna give that a try, hopefully oscar will enjoy it

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat I sooo wanna know what your big project is! :D Anything involving 2 spreadsheets and a folder sounds amazing to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete