Wednesday 19 June 2013

Who am I?

I've been a bit poorly recently which has led me to feeling a bit low about myself and a bit lost as to who I am.  It then struck me this week as I've started to feel better than I'm a bit stuck in a rut with my clothes which used to take up a lot of my time.  Don't get me wrong I still make an effort when I'm going out and you will rarely see me without at least a bit of slap on but 9/10 I will be in jeans and a top and as someone who used to hate jeans this is not a fab way to go and very uncreative and unimaginative.  So yesterday I decided I would cut back on my jean wearing and put on a lovely pink and brown skirt that I love but never wear and felt much happier with the world.

Today however I was back in jeans .....until the sun came out and the rain went away and now I have a pretty dress on.  It is much easier to not wear jeans in the sun...so I've purchased this little lot to help me make more use of my skirts and dresses in the colder times.  And yes they are bright blue tights!! :O


Burgundy and tan leggings, dark blue jeggings and cream and bright blue tights!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment