Monday 23 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Just a short post from me today - as the little man is at preschool and I want to make the most of my very precious hours alone!!

So last week we had...

Monday - Satay Chicken Pittas, Chips and BBQ Beans - a bit of a mish mash of leftovers and a panic as there weren't enough pittas to go around!!

Tuesday - Sausage and Mash as the husband was off work sick and I didn't want to waste meatloaf as he had no appetite

Wednesday - Chicken One Pot (I forgot to get the beef out of the freezer for the casserole!)

Thursday - Chilli and Rice

Friday - Takeaway Kebabs (I KNOW!!!)

Saturday - Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Sunday - Sausage and Mash again - this could be a favourite!! lol!

So onto this week and I have the following planned (it's getting close to the end of the month so it's a case of using up what I have and making meals with as little expenditure as possible):

Monday - Healthy Ham Egg and Chips - as I have some ham and tomatoes that need eating and loads of eggs

Tuesday - Fish in Breadcrumbs, Wedges and Veg

Wednesday - Beef Casserole

Thursday - Roast Chicken

Friday - Mac and Cheese

Saturday - Chilli and Rice

Sunday - out

Have a good week everyone :)

1 comment: