Sunday 22 September 2013

Wardrobe clear out

Another thing I'm working on at the moment is a serious clear out of my wardrobe. And me being me I'm doing it in a very methodical way!! Each weekend I sort through a section and then eBay what I've decided to get rid of.  This may sound ever so anal but actually it's turning into being a fab way of sorting things out.  For example this weekend I've been looking at jumpers, cardis and jackets. Now I was convinced I didn't have many of these but look.....

Quite a pile eh?!!! 

It's so useful doing it this way as you can clearly see how many of each type of item you have and it's much easier to decide what you do and don't want to get rid of.  In my case - quite a lot!! Am so bored with most of my clothes so am having a serious cull.  I hope to use the proceeds from eBay to buy some classic pieces.  And its really nice not having that much stuff in my wardrobe - I can actually see what I have now.  So it's all good...apart from the ebaying - that's really dull!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment