Friday 20 September 2013

Autumn appears to have arrived!!

Am sitting here at 8pm and it's dark!!  How did that happen?!  We were still in short sleeved tops and playing with the house after dinner only a few short days ago surely!?  And brrrr it's cold!!

Having said that I'm kinda looking forward to autumn (not winter - never winter!) - it's all cosy and I love the idea of snuggling up with my men, eating lots of stodgy comfort food and crafting in the evenings in front of the telly.  Sounds good doesn't it?

And also we have Christmas to look forward to!  As you can see from my previous post - I've made a start on my decorations for Chives Design much to some peoples disgust I imagine but we do like to be prepared don't we!!! hehe!

And I've been working on these this week too

Holly 


 These little chapess are Patricia the Penguin and Sofia the Snowoman - aren't they cute!!
















 And for those of you not quite into Christmas yet (I'm talking to you mum and hubby!!) I'm also working on this lovely autumnal garland.  I really love the retro feel of this and with some funky buttons sewn on I think it's going to look fab.  


And yes for the eagle eyed amongst you - you will have noticed I've started reusing Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment