Tuesday 6 August 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Following on from bedgate last week I've totally lost my cooking mojo with my tiredness.  Last weeks meal plan did kinda go to plan but I worry that sharing my meal plan secrets means I've lost the magic as I can't get my head around it all now!! lol!!

Last week we ate as planned other than on the weekend when on Saturday we went out and Sunday we had pasta in the evening due to having pigged out the evening before.

So onto this week

Monday - Fish, Mash and Veg

Tuesday - today - was going to be paprika chicken but I've forgotten to get the chicken out of the freezer so when the little man wakes up we are off to the shops and I will get something nice from there!

Wednesday - Turkey Meatballs and Pasta

Thursday - Quinoa and Sweet Potato Chilli and Rice

Friday - HM pizza

Saturday - Chicken Tikka Masala and trimmings

Sunday - Sticky Pork and BBQ beans - probably ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment