Thursday 1 August 2013

Major developments

Sorry I've not been about for a bit - it's been all go here.  With a very busy weekend with family visits and two big developments having taken place!

Unfortunately the second didn't go so well and has impacted on the first so I will tell you about that first!  We decided at the weekend that we would move the little man into a big boy bed.  Now we were a tad worried about doing this on a Sunday night after a very busy weekend but thought naively how much worse could his sleep get?!  Well it turns out much worse - only about 1 hour on the first night before 5:30am when I started to sleep next to him on the floor (cutely at about 8am he got out of his bed and came and slept with me <3 ).  After two more nights of awful sleep and upset on his part we've gone back to his cot and he slept better last night than he's done in ages so it was clearly the right decision!  We will try again in a few weeks/months and probably take the sides of the cot slowly rather than rushing it as we did.

As we've not had much sleep not an awful lot has got done - and the list is ever growing!!  Hopefully I can catch up now!!

The second development is that I've started to sell my crafty makes!!  So far I've set up my own facebook page and am working on an etsy and folksy page!!  All very exciting.  And would be more so if I had another 24 hours in each day and no need for sleep!

Here's are my first makes:

A felt bird garland

A green heart garland

A hungry caterpillar garland

An owl cushion

An owl garland

A pink heart garland

I have a million ideas for these garlands and cushions plus another million more for other items and am starting to think about Halloween and Christmas....now where did those extra hours go?


No comments:

Post a Comment