Monday 8 July 2013

Meal Planning Monday

I pretty much stuck to last weeks plan until we got to the weekend! I got confused with my planner and made HM pizza on Saturday night instead of turkey burgers but no worry as HM pizza is my all time fave.  I decided with the heat yesterday and exciting afternoon of sport a roast wasn't going to happen! So we had hot dogs in the barm cakes I had made on Friday instead - lovely.

So onto this week...

Monday - sausage gnocchi.  This was going to be a sauce with the sausage meat in it but as I cooked them yesterday there will be three cooked cut up sausages on the sauce instead.

Tuesday - sweet potato curry (from freezer) with (hopefully) homemade naans 

Wednesday - falafels and homemade wraps and salad

Thursday - slow cooked meatballs

Friday - chicken tikka masala with basmati rice and naans - allegedly all home made but we will see! Probably fish fingers for the little man

Saturday - turkey burgers

Sunday - I am not sure yet!! Will need a shop before then and start thinking about next week too.


Meal Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment