Saturday 6 July 2013

DIY Kitchen

The last big thing to finish on my list before moving onto my exciting new venture was the little mans play kitchen.  And it's finished (well almost - the hubster needs to put some hooks next to the black board to hang the saucepans on but that's in his hands and could take a while!)

Here it is :)


I bought the stove, microwave and coffee machine off a local selling page so it seemed sensible to work with them and incorporate them into the kitchen.  I also based the colour on them.  

And here's the little man playing with it.  It needs moving to his new location and all the play food adding to it but will do that later today. 


 

***

Couple of foody makes 

Paul Hollywood Barm Cakes 


Slow cooked BBQ Beans from this recipe here.  I used two tins of haricot beans and a tin of Homepride BBQ sauce and they were AMAZING!! 



***

My little man hiding - just because it's his favourite thing to do


Yesterday was a bad day with tantrum after tantrum and refusal to nap and I was not feeling great either.  This picture just sums our day up and I think it's easy to only show the good stuff on these blogs but this shows that we all have our off days!!!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment