Tuesday 14 February 2012

Oh dear.....

Firstly a big hello to my followers!! wahooooo!!  Nice to not be wittering on to myself for a change!!!!!

Secondly - as if I didn't have enough craft ideas I've now discovered pininterest!!! OMG!  There's another way to waste a billion hours on the internet (again as if I didn't have enough - I said to hubby last night there is too much on the web for me to actually have a real life now! hehe!)  If I can work out how I will link this blog up to it and would like to link it all to facebook but that might be beyond my abilities (have you noticed I've still not worked out how to turn my photos round on here! and we all know that I go on the net to do something and end up doing a hundred and one other things instead!)

I've started on my mothers day presents - painting baby food jars to make into candle holders and am cutting out decoupage pictures to put on flower pots.  I've also had a minor panic that Isaac is one in less than 6 weeks - how the hell did this happen?!?!  I'm going to make him a button I to go on his door - have ordered the buttons from eBay and found a broken mirror that I am going to use as the frame....then there are the hen do invites to do and my mother in law cushions......really need to spend less time on the internet then don't I!! Damn pininterest!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha glad to see i can still be a bad influence on you even after all these years. Pinterest is great!!! but yes consumes your life and gives you more crafts than you know what to do with!!! p.s. loving the the blog!

    ReplyDelete