Tuesday 13 November 2012

My biggest project to date!

I have been struck by inspiration and am going to make Isaac a play house for Christmas - possibly birthday or somewhere inbetween!!!!

I saw some playhouses on pinterest that were fabric made and slotted over a card table which got me thinking that I could create something similar over our square dining room table.  I have some old bed sheets kicking about that no longer go with our bedroom so am going to use them as a base.  I'm going to make it in the theme of a tree house and it's going to have interactive panels on all sides, plus a puppet theatre and a place for books and secret things inside.

I was awake the other night thinking about it and planning it and am all over pinterest looking for ideas. It's going to be bloody awesome if I can pull it off and will chart my progress on here but won't give all my ideas away just yet......

Am currently in the process of making a patchwork curtain for the kitchen, some Xmas bunting and a little bag for my niece for Xmas.  Once that's all done it will be full steam ahead....how many sewing days left till Christmas?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment