Sunday 26 May 2013

It is done!!!


Yes - the playhouse has been completed!! At last I hear you all cry.  It's not the best finish as I got so fed up with it, it's not at all like I imagined and I could do with tidying it up and adding a few more bits to it but I will do that when or if I stop hating it so much!! Lol!

So here it is :)



I'm not sure the Velcro idea has worked at all but as you can see my little man loved it!!


And that is all I can ask for :)

I've leant a lot doing this project:

- that my ideas are bigger than my free time, my motivation and my skill!!
- that I hate sewing machines
- that its not a great idea to make a project to go on the table you sit your sewing machine on!!!

Also another thing I hadn't thought off....was that I would have to go in it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment