Monday 14 May 2012

Mini Post

I've not got much to update at the moment but am back into crafting having got my knitting needles out! :)  Am in the process of making an elephant for Isaac but as I'm using up old wool he's going to have two odd legs as I've used up all the blue wool! Am contemplating whether to go for clashing colours or something more subtle!!

We are planning an extension to our house so am hoping to use my creative skills for that and will post pics as and when things get moving - its sooooooo slow at the moment!

On the cooking front not a lot has been happening as hubby had last week off and the involved spending quite a bit of time having lunch in the pub - not great for either the waistline or the wallet but you have to treat yourselves now and then.  Its my mums hen do at the weekend and baking will be occurring for that so will take some pics when its done

No comments:

Post a Comment